Thursday, June 16, 2005

Patriot Act Slapdown?

Congress has tossed a veritable political hand grenade Bush's way with the recent vote on proposed restrictions on the now seemingly infamous Patriot Act. (Ooooo, makes you shudder.) The surprising vote of 238-187 in the House might shed light on what I believe to be waning support for the Act in light of another terrorist attack on American soil. Is the Patriot Act as we know it doomed to the annals of history or is there still life in this law?


Note: Edited for appearance, tags, and spelling only on 2/25/06, 3/1/2010.

3 comments:

realdebate said...

Me likie Eric, jost posted to you on my blog.

Eric W. said...

Thanks Fred, I hope you don't think I ripped your name, I came up with it before I saw your site.

realdebate said...

No issues....