Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Bubonic Mice and Anthrax Outbreaks

I was browsing the news and lo and behold I ran across the following article -
Missing bioterror substances have officials guessing
Naturally I was more than a little curious about "missing bioterror substances" and immediately my mind raced back to the previous week when a virtually unheard of case of the BUBONIC PLAGUE showed up in Los Angeles. Nothing real special, just the BUBONIC PLAGUE!
Surely these can't be related I thought, but curiosity got the better of me and I had to view the article. The article started -
"In the past year, two New Jersey laboratories have been unable to account for plague-infested mice and vials of deadly anthrax spores, and top state officials are scrambling to devise better ways to safeguard deadly material."
I hate it when I'm right, so I set out to prove that I was wrong by reading further. The article continues -
"Last week, state health officials said they could not account for two vials of anthrax bacteria once thought to have been stored at a government laboratory in Trenton. In September, a Newark health research lab lost track of three mice infected with the bacteria responsible for bubonic plague."
Bubonic plague. Isn't that special? The possible scenarios that caused this snafu?
"The mice were never located, and officials said the rodents might have been stolen, eaten by other lab animals or just misplaced in a paperwork error."
I always hate it when my dog eats my plague-ridden mice. But wait, there's more! This is what professor Richard Ebright has to say -
"If an adversary of the United States, such as al-Qaida, wanted to obtain this material, the most effective, simple procedure to do so is to plant a person in one of those numerous institutions that the administration has put in place working with this material,"
Ahhh, I love college professors. Just trying to help al-Quaida in the War on Terror. But can you believe that it gets even better? I believe that I have found the mice! Check this out -

Bubonic Plague Detected In 6 Colorado Counties
"State health officials said the bubonic plague has been detected in animals in six Colorado counties, including in 10 cats that may have been infected through hunting and eating infected rodents."
"Bubonic plague was detected in animals throughout the state last year and in three humans."
The Real Effect
Let's recap shall we? A lab "loses bubonic mice" and then cats in Colorado just happen to contract the bubonic plague by most likely consuming bubonic mice? Coincidence? I think not. And yet the average person is blissfully unaware the federal government is setting up level 4 weapons labs all over creation. (See also here or the 1918 Flu Testing) But seriously, Iran's nuclear ambitions are a real problem to the world safety.

Look for continued health issues as diseases that were thought to be exterminated make a resurgance. After all, how can the globalists kill 90% of us if they don't use something to get the job done.

"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels."
- Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund - quoted in "Are You Ready For Our New Age Future?," Insiders Report, American Policy Center, December '95
"A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal."
- Ted Turner - CNN founder and UN supporter - quoted in the McAlvany Intelligence Advisor, June '96

No comments: