Wednesday, March 22, 2006

U.N. of Religions & The Downfall of Religion

In my New Year's Predictions for 2006 I posted the following -
"With 'radicals' being blamed for most if not all of the terrorist acts in the world, Look for a start of a clarion call to 'harmonize' and 'unite' the world in their common belief in a creator. The problem? It's a set-up for a one-world religion that defies Satan and man."

Let's clear one thing up. In that posting I meant to say "defies God and enthrones Satan and man" however I have a rule of not altering the text of a post once I put it up. True, I may alter the formatting to ensure readability, but I would like to ensure that all my readers can believe that I am not padding my predictions. Ok, on to the news.

According to the BBC -
"The Chief Rabbi of Israel, Yona Metzger, has called for the creation of a world body with representatives from the major religious groups. He called for the formation of a "United Nations of religious groups"."
The Real Effect
This is not all that surprising. Anyone that studies the Holy Scriptures knows that this will be the general trend. Look for continued debate on this particular subject with the emphasis being on 'ending all the killing in the name of religion'.

Edited for appearance and labels on 5/4/2010.

No comments: