Thursday, August 18, 2005

National Casey Vigil Pics

I was browsing the news this evening and I noticed a few pictures that I would love to share with all.

I love the wonderful things people think up when trying to protest. Here is a picture of camp Casey. Notice the "Who Would Jesus Bomb?" sign in the far left corner.





Here is an image taken from Madison. Looks like they had the same turnout there as in Racine.








Wayne Robinson, a Sacramento clergyman, lights candles blown out by the wind in front of a symbolic casket. Notice what the casket says..."George, please speak with my mother."







Lancaster, Pa., I can hear it already..."All we are saaaaaying, is give peace a chance."













And finally, most interesting. Michael Berg, father of slain businessman Nick Berg, who was beheaded in Iraq in 2004, holds a sign at Rodney square in downtown Wilmington, Del., in support of 'peace mom' Cindy Sheehan on Wednesday, Aug. 17, 2005.

No comments: